Monday, December 7, 2009

art and futures

here I am. I am here. it is late. I am restless. my mind continues to gravitate to my loves:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I've been listening to unnatural quantities of jam band songs. on a more perilous note, I scaled mt. humphreys yesterday. the view of the setting sun was worth the the pneumonia I will inevitably contract as a result of the sub-zero conditions of the expedition. inspiration for the future...


I drew up the final draft of my liner notes/artwork a short while ago. I feel the final product is quite satisfactory. I'm heading down to tucson on friday morning. I plan to release the album down there. I'll be bringing my computer, so I'll make sure to put a link up, and I will provide a physical copy for anyone residing in the stone age.


stay on your guard, the drones are dead set on bringing you down, and the beginning is ending.

Photobucket

good tidings

1 comment: