Thursday, December 10, 2009

day drained delusions

It is too too late, but my eyelids won't close.

My roommate just went to sleep, despite the fact that he has a final, (within the field of his major,) in the early AM tomorrow.

I'm heading down to Tucson earlier than I initially expected, and there isn't going to be room for me to bring my synth in the transport I'm stowing aboard, so I may need to borrow somebody's keyboard while I'm down there. Or I might just bring my computer over to the Palace of Like, and document some white Russian and/or screwdriver fueled jams on the ole' ivory war machine. I didn't finish recording what I needed to on my synth before heading out of town, and it looks like I'll be leaving early in the day tomorrow, so...hmmm.

Anyways, holidays! Saturday I may go see a brutal hardcore show with my brother. Looking forward to that. And my sister coming to town from Tampa for a brief public appearance. Also, I must admit, I am greatly looking forward to Taco Shop, Mondo Mondays, hot tubbing in strange environments, watching A Christmas Story with my brothers, seeing old faces, finding out what grades I got for this semester, watching It's a Wonderful Life with my cat, Mike Tyson, getting smashed on New Years, (and hopefully landing a new year's kiss on a foxy girl,) skyscraper scaling with the new beat generation, and absolutely writing a plethora of new songsss. Whatddya know about that?

I'm going to abandon ship now, and listen to some top notch recordings from one Freddy Ruppert. good evening. er, I mean morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment