Saturday, December 19, 2009

bird stomach

You are what you eat, that's what a little bird told me.
I just polished off a bean and cheese burrito w/ guacamole and an ice cold horchata.


You are what you eat, that's what a little broad told me.
Which is why I've been eating Soylent Green. So I can be a person. So I can feel what people feel.


I'm sure if you're reading this, all you desire to know in life is my eating habits.


Tonight was unforeseeable. Tonight was blindingly obvious.


The album is not going to be finished while I'm down here. I'm not going to rush and half-ass the second part of it, I'll make it satisfactory back in Flagstaff. I will make use of this time, however, and jot down some new lyrics, and hopefully record a song or two for fun, but not intended for "we're not getting any younger".


I'm listening to Monsters of Folk right now, and it's making me feel level. Level and not unsettled and level and not disheveled. I was a clean cut prince tonight. It was the rest of the world that was so terribly screwed up, right? I can't be held accountable for the universe and its rotten ways.


New song coming soon, "bird stomach". It's about the old nova girl, and the new nova girl, and the knots in my stomach, and the knots in my yo-yo string, and Don Knotts. It's my christmas present to anybody who wishes that they were more cold blooded than they are.

It's hard for me to make things crystal clear, but essentially here is how my date with danger went:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment