Thursday, February 25, 2010

femme

To quote Grease 2, "I need a girl for all seasons"

winter girl
Photobucket

Photobucket

My friend Alex and I made some recordings this past weekend. You can listen to them at
www.myspace.com/weareamericangods
also, I'm writing for that little record I mentioned which is going to be called rapid spirits, and will be a completely different work than I've done before. Think ancient. I'm kind of simultaneously doing three different works, but that's good, I promise you.

I should have the "bird stomach" single done and readily available for anyone coming to Brootal Sun Fest. Also, if anyone knows some body that is a female, and that female can sing, and said songbird gal would be up for singing on two tracks of my full-length, sometime before the summer, holler at yr boy.

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment