Tuesday, February 2, 2010

festival of the hunt

Winter skeletons

Slip and fall and snap your bones

Then rest on sofas



Golden locked girl skulls

Swivel about the party

Navigating foam



Pipe dream stomachache

Seems like you’re out to get me

Getting sick of this



Galahad good knight

What do I really want, God?

Just some peace of mind


So, show, so. The 20th of March I will play 'til I'm full. I will attend all three days if possible or perhaps just the 19th and 20th, due to departure times. All the same, it's going to be tops. Peachcake, Andrew Jackson Jihad, and Treasure Mammal (I believe,) plus many many more incredible groups, including my good friends Stan and Alex and their superb group, The Pro's of Con.

I'm going to have cd's and homemade t-shirts to be purchased and/or pillaged. I will have some records that will only exist in physical form, but if you talk to me, I can make sure you get ahold of what you want, even if they're not sufficiently stocked, or if you can't make it to the show.

Good Shooting,
Thommmm

No comments:

Post a Comment