Tuesday, February 9, 2010

former and latter

I'm writing alot these days. I'm working and reworking alot of different things, and I'm feeling happy right this minute. I'm heading down to tucson this weekend. I'm going to write a new little record for myself. I don't think this one will be readily available to everyone that wants one, as I have some ideas and conceptual stuff that I don't think everyone will be crazy about, but I haven't decided yet. I'll sleep on it.
Photobucket

ALSO: I'm putting together my set list for Brootal Sun Fest. I think I'm going to play D-Day All Weekend, a new song called Sensor, a revised dance version of an old Digital Avalanche song called No Wave, a very special cover, and maybe Gory for a Monday. If anyone has any suggestions on which of my other songs I should play, call me and let me know, or something: (928)-814-0686.

No comments:

Post a Comment